29 September 2011

the B O S A N

assalamualaikum WBT reader

how are you..

hope u all are kind..

u know how a clock now..

yess correctly 11.25 a.m

and i want say GUDMORNING to all " anak dara " like me yang baru bangun tido


actually it late morning..

so tak malu punye anak dara..

today i want write 'boring-boring' story and using stupid language like haramm 
satu hape pown aku sendiri tak paham

ok..i want tell u
NOW..i really boring
becoz all my housemate back home
maksudnya balik rumah masing-masing laaa
but not all actually

and yesterday 
my feel really boring and i dont know what want to do

ARGHHHHHH...
seriously i really boring and i need to MENJERITT like orang gilaa

when i wake up
i open my blue lappy and straight type 

FACEBOOK LOGIN


MYSPACELOGIN


NETLOG


TWITTER 
and 


BLOGGER..

today my life is boring yang teramat 

i'm sorry even u not understand
hehehe


enjoy ur life today

No comments: